We are excited to release Roes Red Batch #2, a barrel aged Flanders Red Style Ale.
(please read the entire page)
You can register for the Bottle Lottery Below
But first, tasting notes:
ABV: 7.0% | IBU: 10
A Flanders Red named after the Belgian town of Roeselare where the style originally developed. This style is near and dear to Winslow’s heart after living in Bordeaux, reminding him of Belgian Beer bars in the area.
This red features a strong cherry aroma and a complex malt background of dark aged fruits and leather over the sour lactic bite and acetic notes. The complexity of this beer is driven by the yeast.
The yeast is Winslow’s proprietary blend containing multiple sachro, brett, pedio, lacto, and acetic strains, with Belgian origins. Following almost a decade of selection, and surviving a fire in the cellar below, this yeast has become its own unique blend designed specifically to work well in light bodied, fruity red wine barrels.
The barrels used to age this beer are French Oak and were previously used to hold Pinot Noir in Napa Valley.
Roes Red | 750ml | $28 + Tax & CRV | Limit 2
Let me recap how the lottery works if you are new.
1. Input your information below to enter the lottery before Sunday May 28th
2. We will use a randomizer to draw the winners and email/text them on Tuesday May 30th to let them know they have won & to start the pickup window
3. Winners will have till 9:00pm on Monday June 5th to claim their bottles
4. All unclaimed bottles will go on sale to the public, first come first serve, at 3:00 on Tuesday June 6th.
1. A Proxy may be named, but you are NOT ALLOWED to change or add a proxy after you submit.
2. You or proxy will be asked to show your I.D. upon pickup
3. Duplicate entries will be deleted but each member of a household may enter and win (assuming they are over 21 of course)
4. We will not hold bottles after the pickup date. Anything left after June 5th will go on sale to the public at 3:00pm on the June 6th
Photo Credits @brewstills