Territory Sales Manager
The San Diego Territory Sales Manager oversees the assigned territory for all sales activities. This position is responsible for leading the San Diego Field Sales Representative Team to reach target sales volume, brand activity, distributions, and managing accounts while growing the volume and visibility of Pure Projects products.
- Manage the San Diego Field Sales Representative Team
- Provide training and leadership support.
- Hold sales meetings where objectives and goals are shared.
- Complete annual performance reviews for team members.
- Coordinate with sales teams to identify key partners and opportunities.
- Manage, coordinate, and execute events, ensuring event messaging, demos, and deliverables are executed according to strategy and within budget.
- Represent Pure Project at key events, tap takeovers, market visits, and retail meetings.
- Build relationships with event vendors and ensure all pre- and post-event tasks are promptly completed, including debriefs to assess the value of attendance.
- Develop growth and engagement strategies (online & offline) for our community.
- Create and regularly test marketing messaging, providing customer feedback to the marketing team.
- Define key metrics for success for events and communities, evaluate performance and convert them into actionable improvements.
- Make a minimum of 60 account visits and/or connections per week to existing on and off-premise accounts to build a closer relationship between the account and Pure Project.
- Maintain all sales goals and budgets.
- Managing the invoicing/sales deliveries.
- Preparing sales and progress reports, keeping sales records, and filling out expense reports.
- Plan and execute a weekly/bi-weekly plan of goals and account calls within each wholesale territory and complete calls to local buyers, decision-makers, and key account managers.
- Create new procedures and SOP’s related to new market/product launches and promotional events.
- Plan and execute a promotional calendar and promotional events with key retailers geared towards building sales and distribution.
- Attend and pour at off-site beer festivals.
- Complete all required logs, paperwork, and forms to document sales and/or expenses.
- Forecast seasonal brand execution and track results.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via our Indeed Page.