Pure Project is looking for professionals who will proudly represent the Pure Project brand and mission with a positive, high-energy attitude and who will help provide an exceptional experience for our guests. The primary responsibility of the beertender is to ensure all guests receive excellent beverage service. In general, every bartender will be asked to handle every task from opening to closing the bar.
- Pour and serve beer.
- Operate a cash register and/or POS system.
- Proper cash handling.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- Wash and sanitize glasses/dishes.
- Restock supplies.
- Provide service to each guest courteously, quickly, and efficiently.
- Suggestive selling.
- Comprehensive knowledge of beer and a good sense of smell, skill distinguishing flavors and colors in beer.
- A passion for craft beer, brewing, and the industry.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Responsible, reliable, honest and outgoing.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holiday.
- Good general math and cash handling skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- 2+ years of high volume bartending experience.
- 21+ Years of Age.
- Strong work ethic and full commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Certified Beer Server via Cicerone is required.
Job Type: Full-Time & Part-Time
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter via our Indeed Page: