Pure Project is currently looking for an individual to manage the general accounting and financial processes of our company.
We are bringing outsourced finance services in-house. This position will be responsible for structuring the following:
- Implement the Accounts Receivable process, to ensure the accurate and timely processing of all AR aging components.
- Implement the Disbursement processes, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, internal employee expense reports, cash control, and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Full Cycle Bi-Weekly Payroll Processing.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly and annual financial records for the Management Team.
- Establish, monitor, and enforce financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of account reconciliations and compliance with state and federal laws and financial regulations, including bank, credit card & loan account reconciliations.
- Assure corporate tax compliance to ensure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate tax returns, taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely reporting of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits and controls throughout the Company.
education and/or experience:
- BS/BA college degree required in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of three years of hands-on accounting experience.
- Experience with implementing systems of financial policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Knowledge of the beverage or alcohol industry is a plus.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-Time, part-time
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter via our Indeed Page.