Pure Project is currently interviewing professionals who will proudly represent the Pure Project brand and mission with a positive, high-energy attitude to help manage the office and administration operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Managing office supplies and equipment while maintaining proper stock levels.
- Maintaining company calendar updated – physical and online.
- Assist with intranet updates.
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintaining organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, accounts receivable.
- Assist Human Resources and Accounting on confidential and administrative tasks.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings through the management of the Director’s and Owner’s calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Misc office, admin, and event-based tasks
- Role to evolve over time as the company grows.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of experience in Office Administration.
- 21+ Years of Age.
- Ability to type 75+ WPM.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong work ethic and full commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Experience in Beer Industry is a plus.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via our Indeed Page.