Marketing Project Coordinator
The Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the marketing team in driving sales and promoting the Pure Project brand. They will help coordinate day-to-day marketing operational tasks that support larger organization-wide initiatives. This position is hourly, full-time, and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Support product launches, promotions, and events.
- Update website with events and educational posts on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain online presence across event platforms and travel websites (San Diego Tourism Authority, TripAdvisor, San Diego Brewer’s Guild, etc.)
- Support social media efforts (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) through content creation and occasional oversight of account activity.
- Manage on-time production of print projects, collaborating with designers, printers, and warehouse staff.
- Monitor and maintain Klaviyo email and SMS database.
- Actively take on special projects, as needed.
- Responsibilities evolve over time as the company grows.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, including print, direct response, digital, and social media management.
- 21+ years of age.
- Strong working knowledge of email, SMS, and social marketing platforms.
- Knowledge of the following programs, platforms, and apps preferred: Google Apps, Klaviyo, WordPress, Shopify, Asana, Canva, Later.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to learn on the fly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in the craft beer industry is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and full commitment to customer satisfaction
- A passion for craft beer, brewing, and the industry.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Responsible, reliable, honest, and outgoing.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via our Indeed Page.