Pure Project is currently interviewing professionals who will proudly represent our brand and mission with a positive, high-energy attitude.
The primary responsibility of the delivery driver is to deliver and pick up kegs, cans, supplies, and materials to and from accounts, warehouses, and taprooms.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate delivery van.
- Lift 150+ lbs.
- Deliver kegs, cans, supplies, and materials to and from different locations.
- Build pallet orders.
- Unload, stock, and rotate products on shelves, racks, coolers, and cold boxes.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness and report any repairs and improvements needed.
- Collect customers’ payments and check invoices for accuracy.
- Plan route with Logistics department.
- Interact with vendors, customers, and team members, answering questions and escalating matters if necessary.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a valid CA Drivers License and clean driving record.
- 21+ Years of Age.
- Ability to lift 150+ lbs on a continual basis. Able to stand, lift, bend for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Prior experience with driving, delivery, or related occupation.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Responsible, reliable, honest, and outgoing.
- A passion for craft beer, brewing, and the industry.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong work ethic and full commitment to guest satisfaction.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via our Indeed Page.