Cellar Person/ Packaging Tech
Pure Project – San Diego, CA
Pure Project is currently interviewing professionals who will proudly represent the Pure Project brand and mission with a positive, high-energy attitude and who will be part of the brewing team.The primary duties will be as packaging tech and cellar person. The first 3-6 months include responsibilities of delivery driving, packaging and cellar work with the opportunity to be trained on the brew house.
- 2+ years of high brewery experience.
- 25+ Years of Age.
- Strong work ethic and full commitment to quality production of beer.
- Drivers license and clean driving record
- Packaging experience including canning and bottling line
- Cellar or Brewing experience also preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of beer and a good sense of smell, skill distinguishing flavors and colors in beer.
- A passion for craft beer, brewing, and the industry.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Responsible, reliable, honest and outgoing.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holiday.
- Good general math
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
Job Type: Full-Time & Part-Time
To Apply: Email Your Resume & Cover Letter to: