BOH Assistant – Brewery
Pure Project is currently looking for a BOH assistant to help our warehouse, shipping, and brewery departments.
core (essential) duties & responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned).
- Assist Warehouse coordinator with distribution and inventory control.
- Assist with bottling line and canning machine.
- Assist the shipping department to organize orders.
- Assisting Driver with Deliveries:
- Assisting the driver with loading and unloading the truck.
- Delivering equipment or products to tasting rooms and clients.
- Maintaining the BOH in a tidy state and clearing away material and debris.
- 25+ Years of Age.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Driver license and clean driving record.
- Experience within the shipping and/or warehouse department.
- Packaging experience including canning and bottling line is preferred.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to details, able to multitask.
- Responsible, reliable, honest, and with strong work ethic.
- A passion for craft beer, brewing, and the industry is preferred.
physical demands of the work environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting heavy items and unloading equipment onto or off of vehicles.
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under a variety of conditions, including cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-Time & part-time
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter via our Indeed Page.